Viv@ppart’ is an association composed of Podeliha, the Université Catholique de l’Ouest, the Ecole Supérieure d’Agricultures, and the Lycée Saint Aubin La Salle.
Managed by Podeliha, Viv@ppart’ aims to provide affordable housing to students and young people under 30 years old. Our priorities lie in the need to offer security and comfort to our tenants.
5 great reasons to choose Viv@ppart’
- Our affordable rents
- You can apply for housing aid
- Our apartments are furnished, comfortable and secure
- You are near everything you can ask for: universities, public transports, the city centre, supermarkets, and more!
- A caretaker has been specifically assigned to our residents
Our furnished apartments are composed of:
- A kitchenette with a fridge and two electrical hobs
- If an appliance stops working, it’s replaced within 24h
- A bed, a desk, a table, chairs, and lot of spaces to put your clothes and personal belongings in
Some residences have a laundry room, a bike shed or even parking spots you can rent.
Our rents also include an access to: unlimited internet, digital television, and a private landline.
Your security matters:
- The entrance of every residence is secured: you’ll need either a key, a code, or a pass card to enter the building
- We’ve installed a video surveillance system in every residence
- We are available 24/7 by phone
- A caretaker has been assigned to our residences
Podeliha, accomodation for everybody
You’re no longer a student and you need a new place to live alone or with someone ? With more than 20 000 houses and apartments in the Pays de la Loire, Podeliha can help you find a new home! Don’t forget to check our website podeliha.fr if you’re interested.
Documents to download: